Hi! I'm Dhyey Mavani!GitHub LinkedIn CV Contact Me
I am currently...
- - 📚 Studying Computer Science and Mathematics at Amherst College (Class of 2025).
- - 🌌 Working as a Software Developer and Program Assistant at Amherst AI in Liberal Arts Initiative.
- - 🏫 Running operations, delivering lectures and connecting interested students with PM alumni in (A)PMs Association on-campus as a Founder, President and Program Manager.
- - 🏫 Serving as a Campus Ambassador for Simplify, an emerging tech company with motto: "Building Common App for Your Career".
- - 🎉 Competing and Representing Amherst College in various tournaments as an Archer and a Badminton player!
I have previously...
- - ⚛️ explored trading, software engineering and business development during Jane Street FOCUS Fellows Program, a fully funded experience at Jane Street's NYC office.
- - 🌱 proposed product features and analyzed trends in pollution as west-zone leader, founder and project manager of GP Pollution Project at Greenpeace international.
- - 💻 worked on separate projects and taught Java, Scratch, Python and C++ to kids as founder, leader and projects manager at Code Club powered by Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- - ⚛️ generated unit tests, fixed bugs in both front-end and back-end parts to facilitate traders through Perspective Software during JP Morgan and Chase Software Engineering Virtual Experience.
- - 🔭 programmed trading algorithms, did informational interviewing and wrote research articles as quantitative researcher and developer intern at Rebellion Research.
- Amherst College
- Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science & Mathematics, 2021-2025
- Relevant Coursework: Distributed Algorithms, Data Structures, Networks, Data Science, Cryptography, Stochastic Processes, Public Choice
- Harvard Business School Online (HBX Online)
- HBX-CORe, Summer 2022
- Coursework: Business Analytics, Economics for Managers, and Financial Accounting
- Stanford University
- High School Dual-Enrollment, Math & Physics, 2018-2019
- Coursework: Multivariable Calculus, Light and Heat, Intermediate Mechanics