Invite-only Auction Theory based Trading Challenge Fellow
• Placed 2nd in the Auction based game on operations and numbers with other teams; Networked with Citadel employees.
Invite-only Options 201 Course Fellow
• Successfully completed a week-long course on the volatility smiles as an extension of Options 101 course, which I successfully completed in Winter 2021.
Schonfeld Early Engagemnent (SEE) Fellow
• Addressed by CTO. and networked with full-timers and other 90 invitees at the event in NYC.
Citadel Securities X Amplify Trading
Invite-only Trading Simulation Challenge Fellow
• Trading Desk and Quant simulation along with networking with full-timers and 92 invitees from the entire USA.
CS Research Mentorship Program (CSRMP) Mentee (Class of 2022B)
September 2022 - December 2022
• Meet weekly with research mentee pod and mentor to discuss research in computer science with a focus on underrepresented groups; Develop research strategies and skills and learn about different approaches to research in computing.
The D.E. Shaw and Co.
• Selected for the fully funded in-person experience in New York City office as one of the 30 fellows out of thousands of applications.
Citadel Securities and Correlation One
Summer Invitational Datathon Participant
• Selected as one of the 100 students around the globe out of thousands of applicants to participate in Summer Invitational Datathon.
HRT (Hudson River Trading)
BIPOC Tech Summit Fellow
• Through panel discussions, intimate meet and greets with HRT employees, I got to learn about what teams do, how algorithmic trading works, and got a sense of their unique culture and work environment.
Virtual Insights Series Fellow
April 2022 - June 2022
• Explored departments at Goldman Sachs through exclusive programming and networking opportunities over the course of two months regularly.
SEE Quantitative Trading Fellow and FOCUS Software Engineering Fellow
March 2022 - May 2022
• Explored quantitative trading, software engineering and business development during Jane Street FOCUS and SEE Programs, a fully funded experience at Jane Street's NYC office.
SIG (Susquehanna International Group)
Freshman Discovery Fellow
• Through panel discussions, intimate meet and greets with SIG employees, and even gaming sessions, I got to learn about what teams do, how options trading works, and got a sense of our unique culture and work environment.
JP Morgan Chase and Co.
Software Engineering Virtual Experience Fellow
December 2021 - January 2022
• Generated unit tests, fixed bugs in both front-end and back-end parts to facilitate traders through Perspective Software during JP Morgan and Chase Software Engineering Virtual Experience.